BetBroker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Us

2 posters

Go down

About  Us  Empty About Us

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Over the years we have tried to verify sellers tips bookmakers, but after all this time we decided to establish this forum.

We are not resellers. This forum is for anyone who wants to make money using the best available advice on the market.

Anyone wishing to have access to this board has to opportunity to register, but only special people will have access to the VIP area with the best advice.
Each special member of this forum shall pay the appropriate amount to the bank so that we can purchase a new subscription or renew it.
This money is available for release at retailers. Now we are working with 13 vendors. Some of them are well known in the network of verified results.
Other vendors are in the network over the years, too, but they are not verified with the site or from someone. But I took a chance to buy from them.

Who decides from whom we buy? Each Premium Member. Premium members submit their applications at all times.

Inside is a forum thread with details of the funds. How much money each member has paid and how much money we spend on each vendor. So each member can check the price of these areas.

There is nothing to hide. There is no need to cheat.
If you have any questions, please contact us: betbroker365@gmail.com

Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 387

http://betbroker.top-talk.com

Back to top Go down

About  Us  Empty Re: About Us

Post by vesdid Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 am

Admin, would you grant me posting rights to services forum? Tassini has a tip for today and I want to post it, I see both Tassini and Larsen services are approved. As I've said you I'm not a reseller, just searching for a barter deal - these two tipsters picks for access to forum. I have them direct so actually I've paid 4 times more than regular fee for access cost. A good deal for the forum I'd say Smile

vesdid

Liczba postów : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:48 pm

I will open 2 topics and please post tips like I posted others services.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vesdid Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 pm

I still cant post a reply in tassini thread. Anyway tip is STUTTGART - LAZIO U 2.5 for 50 units stake, that is 5/10 in common staking system. Odds are around 1.76 but been 1.89 when he posted the tip on Tuesday.

vesdid

Liczba postów : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Send to my e-mail betadvisor tips everyday.
We start today.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum